Saturday, August 18, 2012

A vampires thrall: The making of baby #5.


Now that Anna moved out with her husband and baby it was time to get back on track and have more babies. I decided to visit Jon.
"Hey Yanelis. Long time no see. I'm glad you're here." He spoke so seductively, it made me weak in the knees. 
"Sorry. I've been busy, but now I'm all yours."


"I can't wait to take part in your challenge. I've always wanted a kid, but it's hard finding the right person. I'm glad I found you." he said.


Then I kissed him. I felt so enthralled by him. I wanted more.


Our passion started mounting as we kissed and Jon led me to his bedroom.


Where we made love all night.



The next morning I was woken by a sudden wave of nausea. Could I possibly be pregnant already?


No comments:

Post a Comment