Saturday, August 18, 2012

Annalisse & Isreal and Grandbaby #1


The next day it was time for Annalisse to graduate. What about Angel, you ask? Well, when Yanelis gave birth it was almost midnight. Annalisse was born on a Thursday evening at 11:58 pm and Angel was born later on Friday morning at 12:29 am. Neat, huh? Anyways, Annalisse was so happy. Yanelis was also over-the-moon.


Later that night Annalisse invited her boyfriend over to celebrate. Little did he know that Annalisse had a huge surprise for him.


"Isreal Schwartz, I love you so much for all the love and kindness you showed me and nothing would make me happier than to be your wife. Will you marry me babe?" 


"Yes. I love you Anna. I would love to marry you."


So they did. They had a private ceremony right on the lawn. They exchanged rings and became husband and wife.


Afterward they decided to consummate they marriage by having some fun in the tree-house. ;-)


Some time passed and Anna found out she was pregnant. She was so excited to start her own little family with Isreal.


Annalisses' due date approached and she was getting more and more anxious. Would she be a good mom? Would this baby treat her the way she treated Yanelis? She hoped not. She still had such guilt over the way she treated her mom. "Soon you'll be with us baby. Only time will tell."



Boy was she right. That same night she went into labor. She was quite calm.


Several hours later, she welcomed a son. She named him Odon.


The car ride home seemed somber. You'd think they'd have smiles plastered on their faces... :-/


Yanelis was selling her latest painting when Anna got home with the baby. 


It was love at first sight. "Wow, I can't believe I'm a granny! I love you my sweet little Odon."


The time flew by and Odon became a toddler.


He loved his granny Yani. She would play with him for hours.


"I love you Odon."
"I wuv yu gwanny."


Then came the day that Yanelis had been dreading. Anna and Isreal had decided to move into Anna's dads farm. Normans dream had come true. Good thing, too because he passed away a few weeks later.

"I'll miss you so much baby!"
"Bye bye gwanny."


After they said their goodbyes, Anna scooped him up and they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment