Sunday, August 5, 2012

Raging hormones and teaching toddlers

Before I knew it it was time for more birthdays. First up Annalisse.

Make a wish!

*SPARKLES*

Annalisse as a teen. Not the happiest looking girl in the world. I could tell from her frown that I was going to have a tough time with her...

Next up Angel.

*SPARKLES* (I love this picture teehee)

Angel as a teen.

Afterward, they enjoyed their cake in silence.

A few days later Annalisse decided to rebel and ruin her hair.

I was in the living room watching tv when Annalisse showed off her new hair style. Suffice to say I was NOT happy. "OMG Anna, what did you do to your hair??" I screamed.
"Relax I just dyed it!" she replied.
"You had better fix it or you're grounded for life!"
"I want it like this. Stop trying to boss me around!" and with that she turned and ran to the bathroom.

"Stupid mom always trying to control me" she cried.


After the yelling match, I went to check on the babies to make sure they were still asleep. Lucky for me they were.

Afterward, I decided to paint some more to calm my nerves.

After I finished and sold my painting Bryson woke up and figured it would be the perfect opportunity to teach him his toddler skills.

I taught him to talk surprisingly fast.

Unlike Annlisse, Angel adored the toddlers. His favorite, though, was baby Bettina. 
"Uh oh, here comes the claw" he would say.

"Hehehehehehehehe!" she would shriek.

After playing, he took it upon himself to teach her to walk.

While I taught Bryson to use the potty. 

Afterward, I taught Bettina to talk

and use the potty.

After I put the kids to bed, I was going a bit stir-crazy so I decided it was time for me to go out on the town. 


I decided to eat at the bistro in town and that is where I met Jon Lessen. He was a local vampire and he was so infectious. we hit it off right away. We exchanged numbers and I promised I would call him soon.

After I got home it was time for the toddlers to age up.

First up Bryson

*SPARKLES*


Baby #3 Bryson as a child


Next up Bettina (I love this picture)

*SPARKLES*

Baby #4 Bettina as a child







2 comments:

  1. Vampire babies! Yay! ;)
    -DanielleSmores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I'm super excited for supernatural and seasons!! I can't wait to make werewolf and fairy babies lol

    ReplyDelete