Sunday, August 5, 2012

Terrible 2's, Douglas Southerland and Babies 3 & 4

Having two toddlers to take care of wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Luckily for me the twins were pretty well behaved. I would feed them lunch.


Then they would nap long enough for me to finish a painting

Such a pretty landscape!

Once the babies woke up from their naps, they would play with their toys.

While Angel was busy with his toy, I scooped up Annalisse to teach her her toddler skills. (I decided to cut my hair because the babies always pulled on my long braid)

First I taught her talk.
"Can you say soda for Mama?"
"Sodaaaaaaaaa Mammmaaaa!"
"Good job baby!"

Then I taught her to walk

Then my all-time least favorite thing to do...potty train!(YUCK)

Afterward I let her run along to play with blocks and I taught Angel his skills until he was a walking, talking, potty-trained machine! (Authors note: I couldn't locate the picture of Angel being potty trained)

After their skills were all learned, it was time for birthdays!

First up Annalisse

*SPARKLES*

Would you look at those eyes! Beautiful.

Then Angel

*SPARKLES*

What a cutie-pie!

Once they aged up it was time for cake!

Then Annalisse did the dishes. So sweet of her.

Angel went straight to bed in the kids' new room. (I had a room added to the house because the kids needed the space)


My little Angels sleeping :-)

The next morning I decided to paint while the kids went to school. 

After they got home and did their homework, Angel went straight to the couch to play his video game

While Annalisse worked on her painting

In the meantime I had decided to look up my old boyfriend Douglas Southerland. With his light green skin, dark purple eyes and colorful hair, I knew he was the perfect choice for father number two. Kissing him wasn't hard, either. ;-)

After we rekindled the passion, we drove to my house and got right to business.

We cuddled in bed and one thing led to another...

I had forgotten how handsome he was, but I can't get attached. I'm on a mission!

Once we finished he strolled out with a huge grin on his face.

The next day I cooked breakfast for the kids before school.

"How is your painting going, Mommy?"
"Great honey, thank you."

After they left for school, I went to do the dishes as usual, but of course the sink broke. So I fixed it.

Then I painted for a bit.

Then I felt nauseous

And puked up my orange juice. Ouch.

I figured I was having morning sickness, and boy was I right. I was pregnant again! :-)

"Why are you having another baby, Mom?" Annalisse asked.
"Because I want a big family, Sweetie. Don't you want a little brother or sister?"
"No."
Oh boy. I would have to talk to her about that later.

For now it was time for school. 

When they got home I was just finishing up a painting and the children started on their homework right away. 

Once we were done with our tasks, we sat on the couch to watch tv. I figured now would be the perfect time to ask Annalisse why she didn't want anymore siblings. She told me that she thought that I would love the babies more than her and Angel, but I told her I would love all my babies equally. I don't really think she was convinced.

Angel was getting cranky so he asked us to keep it down so that he could watch his cartoon.

A few days later while the kids where playing on the couch I was painting when out of nowhere

Contractions hit me and I knew it was time.

I made my way over to the nursery and after several hours of labor

 I welcomed Bryson Edge
and Bettina Edge to the world.

They were the cutest babies ever and before I knew it they grew up to be toddlers

Baby #3 Bryson inherited his dads hair and eyes, but my skin tone.

While Baby #4 Bettina was a carbon copy of me! 

Next up Children to Teens and teaching the toddlers....







3 comments:

  1. Bryson is soo cute!!!! I LOVE HIM<3 Lol
    -DanielleSmores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. I actually made 24 dads for this challenge but since I have it on nrass story mode a lot of them are dating and married and most of them are with other guys lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made Douglas Southerland in case you were wondering lol

    ReplyDelete