Saturday, August 4, 2012

Meet Yanelis Edge

Hi there my name is Yanelis Edge. This is my journey to 100 babies and I hope you will join me every step of the way!

I might as well set my rules for this challenge:
1. I will not use money cheats. With that being said, I will not have my first child until I have at least $20,000 in the bank.
2. I will be bringing in money by becoming a self-employed artist.
3. I will have each and every child at home. 
4. I will use the fertility treatment in order to increase the chances of twins and triplets.
5. All of my challenge fathers will be different. They can be from anywhere. If you would like to contribute a father please comment or e-mail me at yanelisegde@gmail.com and I will credit you :-). (Btw, I know Edge is spelled wrong in the e-mail, I guess I was typing too fast when I made the account lol Oops!)
6. I will be using these mods: Master Controller(in order to make interesting looking fathers for my challenge), story progression, portrait panel and woohooer. I will also use pose player for more interesting pictures. 
7. I will be naming the babies in alphabetical order just for fun. If you would like to contribute names please use the comment box or e-mail me :-).
8. All of my kids traits will be chosen at random.
9. All of the toddlers will be taught to walk, talk and go potty before they age up.
10. All kids and teens must have A's in school before aging up.
11. I know once the teens grow to young adults they usually have to phase out, but I will let my kids stay as long as they need. 
12. I will be playing on EPIC in order to complete my challenge.

My traits are:
-Family-oriented
-Nurturing
-Neat
-Frugal
-Artistic

I wanted to give you a bit of my back story...
I grew up in a small town called Riverview with my parents Jared and Liza Edge. My parents met in college and fell in love instantly. They moved into a small house with plenty of land in case they wanted to renovate and make it bigger. 

My parents had a small intimate wedding on their property. They look so in love. If you can't tell I get my genetics mostly from my dad, but my eyes are identical to my moms. My parents were both workaholics, so after they graduated they went straight into the workforce. My father went into business and my mother became a doctor. It wasn't even a year after they got married  that my mother learned she was pregnant. I'm not really sure if they were excited or not, since their lives revolved around their jobs, but ready or not I was on the way. 


As a toddler I spent most of my days in my nursery while my parents worked. I had a nanny but she never played with me. I was perfectly content, though. What did I know anyways? I was a baby. 

On the rare occasion that my parents weren't working, they doted on me. I was the apple of my daddies eye. 

I used to love when they were home because we would play outside and I'd have their complete attention. 

When I grew into a child I had taken an interest in art. My parents got me an easel for my 6th birthday and I would spend my days drawing away...

...Unless I was busy with my homework.

Even when I was stuck on a math problem or had trouble spelling a word, I never wanted to bother my daddy because he was so close to a promotion that he spent all his time at home clicking away at his computer.

Once I became a teenager I stopped caring about my parents absence. It was second nature. I never felt lonely when I was in my world of colors. 

I guess because I was artistic, I didn't really do well in school because it didn't interest me. 

It didn't help that my moms phone rang constantly...

Even though I was bad in school, I graduated by the skin of my teeth and for that I'm glad. I decided not to go to college which kind of disappointed my parents, but I didn't care. On the day after my 18th birthday my parents told me they were going on vacation to France for two weeks. I was upset that I wasn't invited, but such is the way of things. I guess it was a good thing, because not even an hour that they were supposed to board the plane I got a call from my moms boss. He'd told me that my parents got into a massive car accident and were unable to be revived. I was shocked and horrified and I had never felt more alone in my whole life. They couldn't be gone. But they were. Fortunately for me my parents had left the house and all of their savings to me, but with the insane costs of funerals that amount dwindled to $1000. So now I was 18, living alone in my parents home and broke but I'm determined to move on, so that is why I'm doing the 100 baby challenge. I can't wait to fill my home with the laughter of all my babies. Wish me luck! :-)








5 comments: