Saturday, August 4, 2012

My goal to $20,000

After my parents' passing I had to renovate the house with the small amount of money I had left. I kept everything the same except for the bedroom. 

I figured the first thing I had to do in order to be able to make some money was to start painting. I painted and painted until I finished.

Voila! My very first...masterpiece? Well I must admit it was no Picasso, but it sold for $500! 

I had worked up quite an appetite since I had worked on that painting for 5 hours, so I made myself an autumn salad. It was all I could afford. I wasn't a culinary master, but it was edible. 

Of course being a neat freak, I cleaned my dish right away. 

After lunch I went and checked the mailbox. Lo and behold it was nothing but bills...

Well there goes the $500 I just made off of my first painting. *Sigh* If this was how it was going to be, I would have to paint all day, every day forever!!!! So that's exactly what I did...










For an entire year I painted and painted until I had finally made my goal of $20,000! I was so excited. I guess I had to find a man now. Oh joy...



2 comments:

  1. Dang, a lot of money!
    You can use hideheadlineffects on to get rid of the plumbobs and speech bubbles.
    -DanielleSmores

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading that you could do that but I never did. But I'll try it. Yea I know it's a lot of moolah, believe me all she did was paint and paint and paint some more. It didn't take as long to get that much money as I thought it would though.

    ReplyDelete